The Rutherford Law Center can serve you by providing compassionate and responsive legal representation in the following areas:
Family law is a large area that includes the following:
- Allocation of parental responsibilities (custody for parents who were never married, or if you have been caring for the child for a long time.)
- Child support
- Modification of parenting time or custody
- Father’s Rights
- Grandparent’s Rights
- Guardianship of Minors
Find out more about how I can help you with your family law problem here.
Wills and Trusts
I help you prepare for the inevitable so that your family does not have to suffer so much stress or strain after you are gone. Whether you just started your family, or you are preparing for the end of life, I provide compassionate assistance to help you prepare. At the Rutherford Law Center you will receive:
- A will or estate planning document
- A medical power of attorney
- A financial power of attorney
- A living will
- A medical directives form (a non-binding document that tells your family what is most important to you in regards to your health and happiness.)
- Digital Estate Planning.
Find out more about how I can help you and your family plan here.
It is stressful to find that you have been appointed as personal representative for a loved one’s estate. You are already grieving the loss, and then you discover that there is a maze of forms to try to work through. Let me make it easier on you so you can continue with your day to day life.
Don’t be lost with the court system with your family’s probate. Find out more about how I can help you and your family with probate here.
Rutherford Law Center specializes in family law, mediation, divorce, child custody, probate, wills and trusts in Arvada, Westminster and Wheat Ridge, Colorado.